Why Join the Buy- Local Buy-Rogue Business Alliance?
The purpose of Buy Local-Buy Rogue and the Rogue Flavor campaign is to relentlessly promote and advocate for the interests of independent businesses while better connecting members with customers, resources, and each other.
Click below to see your benefits as a Thrive business member:
Increased Public Exposure = More Customers
- Presentation in our online member directory, newsletter and social media outlets, which engage over 7000 locals each month– most of whom are predisposed to seek out local businesses like yours. Your presence helps solidify name recognition and awareness.
- Professionally-produced marketing materials to identify you as local, independent and a Buy Local – Buy Rogue member. These include window stickers, Why Buy Local? posters, web badges and seasonal graphics.
- Listing your business events and announcements on our website.
- Quarterly special announcement in our e-newsletter, which has an audience of over 3000.
- Monthly Facebook posting of your choosing, reaching hundreds of followers.
- Listing in our Rogue Flavor Guide for food businesses with 12,000 copies circulated annually.
Events and Community Connections
- Members can connect and enjoy the opportunity to share challenges and solutions with your peers through quarterly networking events.
- You can host an event to showcase your business and bring potential customers to it.
- Time and again, our members show they prefer to do business with other Thrive members. Connecting with like-minded business owners in your community and sharing best practices is a benefit for all.
- Discounted opportunities to participate in all Thrive events in the community.
- With webinars, and special guest speakers, we support our members’ continued education on triple bottom-line practices.
- Our door is always open: businesses reach out to us about a problem they’re having, we can probably find someone who can help!
Any business that meets the following criteria is welcome to join:
- Must be privately owned and not publicly traded.
- Must have their primary place of business in the Rogue Valley with at least 50% of ownership with individuals residing within the Rogue Valley.
- Must be free to make their own business decisions without the need for approval by owners or affiliates outside the area (this does not bar participation in decisions by minority owners residing outside the area).
- Must not be a franchise.
If some of these criteria don't apply to your business, we encourage your involvement as a Partner or as an Individual Supporter of Thrive. If you're interested in learning more about our membership criteria, click here to learn the reasoning behind our standards.
Join as a Sustaining Member and Receive Additional Benefits:
- Placement of your logo on the Buy Local - Buy Rogue homepage and in your business directory listing.
- A second listing category online and in the Rogue Flavor guide.
- Convenient automatic quarterly payments for Sustaining Business Memberships start at just $35 per quarter.
Basic Membership - annually Subscription